Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hello everyone. We have some great news. We will be coming home on February 9. Ya!! Let me tell you this great story. Two nights ago we went out to eat at Perkins Restaurant. We waited for the bill when we were done, but it didn't come. So we asked for it. The waitress said it was paid for by an angel. There were not very many people in the restaurant so we were trying to figure out who paid. Grandpa Keller pleaded with the lady at the register to tell us who paid. He said it must have been the employees at Perkins Restaurant. She said no. After begging, she finally copped up. It was someone that we would never have suspected. There was a young college man sitting right behind us. He went to the register and said to tell us it was paid for by an angel. What an inspiration this young man is. After this, I just hope that I can be like him.
We had a great day besides the dinner. Grandpa Keller said he was going bald anyway so he told Kole he could shave his head. We videotaped it. Kole had a blast. What a great Grandpa. Not too many would shave their heads let alone let a 4 year old do it.
Thank you for all the comments, prayers, and encouragement. We enjoy hearing from all of you. See you soon.
Janni

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, glad you are going to be coming home to clyde. Ill still miss you, I may be heading home for a weekend here shortly

Coach Leb

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 6:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your coming home. Steve when you get settled you will have to come and get the school van so, Vicky and I can see your smiling face. Missed it.

Jane and Vicky
Food Service Dept.

 
At Saturday, February 04, 2006 11:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janni,

I'm glad to hear you guys are going home. I heard about Kole's situation just a few weeks ago. I finally got the address to this blog so I could keep up with what was going on and hopefully get in contact with you.

I really wish I had known sooner about you guys being in Memphis. Emily, my wife, is from Memphis and we were there for several days over the Holidays. Please let us know if you guys go back to Memphis anytime soon. We are over there visiting from time to time. Although I hope that Kole's condition continues to improve so you do not have to go back, If you are there - I would love to see you.

We are praying for you all!

Your long-lost cousin from Tennessee,

Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home