Saturday, June 03, 2006

Today my dad, Kole's grandpa Sprunger stopped in. As we stood outside on this beautiful June Saturday, we talked of Kole. My dad happened to mention at least three praises. For one, Kole is doing much better than anticipated. Number two, he is using his right hand much better. In fact his hand writing has improved. Number three, so far he has not experienced any hearing loss. This was expected, especially after the third round of chemo. Lastly, Kole is gaining weight, strength, and ability. This was not expected by the doctors or the medical staff. So, what do we say----we serve a great and mighty God. We can see Him work----we can know He answers prayers---we can fully place our trust in Him! God has not failed us, nor will He ever. Even when He calls us home, He still never fails. This week I felt God whisper "my love is steadfast". We as human beings cannot relate to the steadfast love and workings of our Lord. But, He never tires and never forgets. He is consistent and true. There is none like HIM. Praise His name. I have full confidence in the One True God, Maker of Heaven and Earth. He has become so much more real to me through this crisis and I know the same holds true for the Kellers and the rest of the family. We would not know the success that we have experienced based on medical help alone. We can go on God alone, though He uses medicine, but never without God. I never want to be without God in my life. I do not know about you, but this life is too hard to go it alone. God is a loving God. He is just and true. May I say to you, thankyou for your prayers. They have meant everything to Kole. Someday, when Kole is older he will realize how much you have loved him through your prayers. I have prayed for those of you out there that have read this blog. May you know Him, for He is far far better than anything this world has to offer. If I had no home, no food, no family, and no health-- but had God. I would have everything. He is enough. You have God, you have everything. The power God has explodes the imagination. It is real. In fact, we are more than conquerers when we belong on His team. We cannot loose.

Love,
Jodi

2 Comments:

At Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 3:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home