Monday, November 06, 2006

I think my sister and I think alike. It seems we can go on forever without a post and then we both post something. Well I have just felt led to tell everyone about church this past Sunday. We go to the Chapel in Sandusky and right now we are asking for help from God to lead us as we are growing. On Sunday, God knew that sermon was just for us. It was on miracles. Is that not a sign from God. Our pastor made some awesome points that really hit me at the heart. He talked about some statistics that were amazing. Did you know that something like 70% of Americans beleive in miracles. It is one thing to beleive and another thing to trust it will be done. Our pastor gave this example. THere was a man that put a tight rope across the Niagra Falls and walked across. He got so much attention that he thought of other things to do. One time he went half way across his tight rope and ate his breakfast. Another time he took his manager on his back across the tight rope. For thrills, he also took a wheel barrow across and brought it back to the crowd cheering him on. He asked the crowd if they beleived he could do it with someone in the wheel barrow. The crowd cheered yes, but not one would volunteer to do it. This is like God's miracles. We beleive God can do them but we do not trust that it will be done. I must admit this is something I have struggles with. I question whether he is going to answer my prayers in the manner I am asking. WHere is my trust? I beleive every word in the bible and it says in Hebrews 11;6 "beleive that there is a God and that He rewards those who sincerely seek him." God wants to please us but we have to be willing to trust him and have faith. God is good and I believe that God will heal Kole.

On Somewhat a lighter note, God has spoken to Steve and I about what we need to be doing with Kole. We have completely changed our diets. This is not so easy. He cannot (although this is a whole family change) have any sugar (sugar feeds tumors), dairy products, and wheat. He is limited to the fruit he can have because of all of the sugar it has in it along with meat. Basically, our diet consists of brown rice, one apple, one piece of cheese, very little organic meat, blueberries, raspberries, and vegetable. If you have any great recipes that can help me out I would love to try them. I have none.

We are also continuing with our glyconutrients that he has been on for awhile and we have started something new called Protocel. It is amazing how he has put this in our minds and led us to this non toxic treatment. Way back when we were almost done with radiation a boy who was just beginning radiation started on this Protocel. We were interested in what they had to say about it but we never went much further with it. Then a week before we left for St. Judes I was at a friends house and a woman was talking about her father having Lung cancer and he was not given very long to live. He went on Protocel and now the tumors cannot be found and he doing ok. Wouldn't you know that God sent her to put that in the back of my mind because soon after the doctor told us the grim news I thought about Protocel. We did a ton a research and God kept leading us to other people that informed us about it. I can actually say that I am so excited about how GOd is working in our lives. I cannot tell you how he contunues to put people in our lives to lead us in His direction. God is setting Kole up for an awesome miracle. We believe and we trust in Him.

Please continue to pray for Kole and tell anyone you can think of to pray for him to. Pray is the way to faith, faith is the way to trust, and trust is the way to miracles.
Love you all,
Janni

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 12:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We continue to pray for Kole here in Memphis.

 
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 5:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all every step of the way. If anyone can beat this, it's Kole!! :)

 
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 11:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Janni and Steve,


It has been a long time since i have talked to you. I will continue to pray for kole and the family during know what is another bump in the road to recovery for kole.

I would like to come see kole and the rest of the family sometime, i wish i would of had time to talk during the summer but i had a lot of stuffing going on. if you would pleas call me and maybe we can set something up for me to come and see you all. my number is 419-765-0295. call whenever you get a chance.


Love,
Nick Woodland

P.S. the family says hi and is praying to.

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so touched and blessed by our Lord Jesus Christ working through this blog through Jodi's and Janni's and all the others that write. God is so so GREAT! We are so so small and He loves and cares for us all. I am praying for all of you, my dear family and support you in going the nutrition route. I know Reggie is looking for recipes and the like for you.
Much love and prayers,
Aunt Jane

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Steve, Hope things are getting better for you. You all have been in my Prayers for a long time! Miss seeing all you guys during basketball season. Have you guys checked out this website?

http://www.garycarpenter.org/

Coach Leb

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 2:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kole continues to be in our hearts and prayers, along with the whole family. Stay strong, we're all with you guys!

Jason & Holly

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kellers!
I am at a loss for words as I write this. I would love to say something that improves, or uplifts your current situation, but my mind is blank. I think this tells me in We need not think. We need silence and prayer. There are many people praying for Kole, that's all we have. But I know that that is all we need.
Love you
Casey and Amiah

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janni, Steve, Kole & Jaelle
We just want you to know that we all love the 4 of you dearly! You know that we are here for you and are praying for you everyday!

The Bannisters :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home