Thursday, August 31, 2006

I just wanted everyone to know that Kole has begun kindergarten. He is loving it. He got a little sick last week and it was a little scary. Anytime any of my children throw up, it scares me. I just have to remember he is in God's hands. He is fine now. We know it was the flu because grandma and I both got it. Also, I am sorry that we have not posted much lately. It has been crazy because we have been trying to sell our house, selling our house, moving, and starting up the school year all at the same time. Hopefully things will slow down in a couple of weeks when we are settled at Steve's parents and school is a routine. Continue to pray for Kole and our family.
Love,
Janni

4 Comments:

At Friday, September 01, 2006 3:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for Kole and his family. I miss you Janni! Your smile always brightened my day! Always!
Gods sweet blessings seem most evident during and after the big storms of our lives. He is so faithful!

Jeanie Kane

 
At Saturday, September 02, 2006 10:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve and Janni,
We are so happy to hear that Kole is doing well. Sarah has also started back at school and she was very excited. It is amazing to watch how these kids get stronger every day. Kole continues to be in our prayers. We are scheduled to return to St. Jude the week of October 23rd. I'm sure you will be there sooner than that. Take care and God bless.

Dan and Lucy Bordona

 
At Sunday, September 03, 2006 2:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Sunday school class studied Hebrews 11 today. We call it the Hall of Fame of Faith. My thoughts went to Kole, because of his great faith in the power of prayer. I remember when he came before our church asking for prayers for all the children at St Jude. God loves the prayers of children, and for children. May all of these children be blessed through prayer.
I miss all of you! Rita Dunavant

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 12:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to check in on your family and see how Kole is doing. I'm so glad to see he is gaining strength and enjoying his life. I don't know if you heard that our dear Cameron went to be with the Lord on September 2. He fought such a good fight and is now with the Lord. That, of course, doesn't keep us from being terribly sad and lonely for him.
God Bless, Juli Dalene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home