Saturday, November 18, 2006

There truly is no new news to report on Kole! I just felt led to write and encouraging word! One night a few weeks back, just after I received the report of "the cancers return", I believe God laid it on my heart, while I slept that the intense sadness and pain that I was feeling in my reality was nothing in compared to the reality of His intense power to heal! The pain was real to me and was what I was experiencing in my sleep and through my days. The pain knocked the wind out of me, and the tears threatened to overtake me morning and night. This was and is my reality! I know this first hand! God was telling me that we can know God's power in reality. God's power is reality! Just as much as pain is a reality! We can know God's power first hand! Sometimes we may have to wait for a "certain moment" when He chooses to release it, but it is a reality all the same. His power is certain. We are alive this minute due to His power. The earth is in orbit due to His power. The stars are in the heavens, and not falling to crush this earth due to His power. When we pray we get to unleash His power over our very lives. The church member at the Brooklyn Tabernacle church in New York City are praying for Kole 24/7 for thirty days straight. Now that is God's power released. How grateful we are for their sacrifice for the very life of a small boy they do not even know! We have more power in our unseen God than we have in our reality in living in this seen world. The enemy likes us to think that "pain" is the only reality. That God cannot overcome or chooses to not come to our aid. The enemy likes to deceive us into thinking that our prayers are a waste of time, that the Lord does not hear and that His will is set in stone. The enemy says the medical diagnoses sets His will and limits His will! I have been listening to a sermon in that in the day of trouble, we call upon the Lord and the Lord hears. He waits and wants us to call on His Name. Calling on His Name brings revival and life to our spiritual lives and to our future. To say we believe Jesus Saves is one thing, but to know Jesus Saves is another. It is funny how alive the Spirit is and how He will plant a song or an hymn in our heart. The hymn that has been planted in my heart today is "Jesus Saves". Part of a verse from that hymn goes ".... sing it softly through the gloom, When the heart for mercy craves; Sing in triumph o'er the tomb; Jesus saves! Jesus saves! My mother (and Janni's) and I have talked about how there is a real battle to hear the voice of the Lord over the voice of the enemy! We are in a battle for our very spiritual lives and we proclaim that "Jesus Saves"! Can I add that He is here and He hears! Praise Him!

Jodi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home