Monday, December 18, 2006

Hello,
Just wanted to tell you how awesome God is. Two Fridays ago, Kole had a headache. I freaked out. My faith went down the poop shoot. I sat by his bedside crying and praying to God to send Jesus to his room right now and lay his hands on his Kole. Well the headache did not last long and he recovered without any medicines within a half an hour. The next day at the game an friend of mine, that I do not see very often, came up to me and we began talking. She told me that She felt that he is going to be just fine. I did not think too much about it at that time but the next day someone else said to me that if you think God is talking to you and someone else confirms it that it is from God. As I began to think about Kole, obviously, I thought about that woman. Would I just say that to someone knowing what the doctors had said? I know she was a message from God. She was the answer to my prayer for Jesus to come in Kole's room right now and heal Kole. God sent this woman to give me strength, faith, and trust that it will be done. Wouldn't you know he sent another affirmation of his miracle for Kole. I was just talking to my dad this weekend and telling him how cute my kids looked in their picture with Santa. I told him how we showed Kole a picture of him from his October school pictures and how his hair keeps coming in better and better. Boy God is good we said. He used to have about a three to four inch gap of baldness on top of his head. Now it is only about an inch wide. Here come to find out my dad has been praying that God would show us his healing on Kole's tumor by growing back his hair. I cannot tell you how excited I am about all that God is doing in our lives. He is so real and alive. So many days I have thought about how sad and depressed I should be but I am so happy. I thank God for this. He is so good.
By the way, I have to tell you this cute story about Ellie. I was on my way to my parents house on Friday and Kole was sleeping. Of course Ellie, my little chatter box, was back there talking to herself. Before long I heard her praying. She said, "Thank you Jesus for hanging on the tree for my grandma, grandpa, Kole, mommy, daddy,...... " It was so cute. I think she is getting christmas and easter mixed together -hanging christmas ornaments and Jesus dying on the Cross. I laughed for a long time at her sweet innocence.
We wish everyone a wonderful Christmas. We are happy to be in Ohio for the celebration this year.
God Bless you all,
Janni

4 Comments:

At Monday, December 18, 2006 10:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janni,
What an awesome story. We miss you guys so much and we hope that you have a terrific holiday. Kole is always in our prayers as are you all. We love you!
The Bannisters

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Just wanted to check up on you all. Do you know when in February you are going? We will be down there too. I am glad to hear that you are all doing well, including your newest son on the way. Congrats! and have a very beautiful holiday!

Gina and Liam www.caringbridge.org/visit/liamreinier

 
At Wednesday, December 27, 2006 8:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janni,
I'm not sure if you'll remember me,But I was with Jodi and John wahba this week. My Name was Jenny Hawkins Now Hartman. I just wanted to let you guys know You are in my prayers!

God Bless!
Jenny

 
At Thursday, December 28, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keller Family:

Just want to let you know that you are remembered in our prayers. We believe!!
The Kovalaske's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home