Thursday, March 30, 2006

Just want you to know that I am far from perfect. I did not realize that the five days Kole was admitted in the hospital did not coinside with five days of chemo. Although Kole stays as an inpatient at St. Jude hospital, he does not receive chemo the entire time. Kole receive chemo for only the first three days. He has a day off on the fourth I think. On the fifth day in the hospital he receives his own stem cells in a stem cell transplant. So, there is that. It is difficult being a reporter. I guess I need to do better research and check my sources. I do know for a fact however that our Source of strength, God himself is always exact, perfect, and reliable. He is definitely not like me. I am so grateful for His perfection. I rely on it. So does Janni and Steve and our whole family.

Jodi

5 Comments:

At Friday, March 31, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kole and family
we just wanted to tell you that we love you and are thinking about you all the time. kole you are such a strong and brave little boy.
we love you and jaelle lots!

love
uncle matt and aunt jai

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 6:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday jaelle! hope it was a nice day for you. we are glad to hear kole is doing so well. when alexis and i went to church on sat. the pastor talked about having faith, trust and belief in god.we thought of your family right away, you guys are a great example of all three. we are praying for you everyday. give the kids hugs and kisses from all of us. miss and love you.
lou,joy,tyler,alexis,and
baby isaac

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2006 9:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kole, Jaelle, Steve, and Janni,
You all are in my prayers. I would love to stop by and say hi to ya'll, when I am in Memphis on Weds. or thursdays. Just email me ktpete_6@yahoo.com, how to get into contact with you. God Bless you!
Shalom,
Katie (working in Memphis from OH!)

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 11:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 3:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home