Saturday, February 10, 2007

Hello friends and family. This is what I know! I know "all the way our Savior leads us". Along with that important truth, the MRI has shone that the tumors have grown and that Kole has cancer cells in his spinal fluid! The information I have is very sketchy! I do know Janni says "she is believing God"! God is good and we are praising and trusting Him, knowing Kole is in His hands! Though we do not understand and see the plan the way God does, we believe! God always finishes what He starts and always remains faithful. We desire to remain faithful to Him--even in our crying out! God is good all the time! We are His sheep and He is our shepherd. He is looking out after Janni, Steve, Kole, and Jaelle! He will lead them, as He leads us to our knees. Even this is not too hard for God! God will never fault our belief! I was reading through the gospel accounts of Jesus healing the sick, blind, demon possessed, etc. and many times He says, especially in Luke,"it is your faith that healed you, or don't be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed, or rise and go; your faith has made you well, etc." We desire to do our part and believe God, no matter what!

"All the way my Savior leads me--What have I to ask beside? Can I doubt His tender mercy, Who through life has been my guide? Heavenly peace, divinest comfort, Here by faith in Him to dwell! For I know what-e'er be-fall me, Jesus do-eth all things well......"

Love you all,
Jodi

2 Comments:

At Saturday, February 10, 2007 2:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are in our prayers and we know god is leading you, your faith in him has made our faith stronger, god bless all of you. love lou joy tyler alexis and isaac

 
At Saturday, February 10, 2007 3:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Continue with all of your faith. We love you all dearly!
The Bannisters

 

Post a Comment

<< Home