Saturday, February 10, 2007

Our God is so awesome! The devil is certainly attacking us.
As you know the news we got on Friday was not what we were wanting to hear. It was disappointing. At first, I just thought, "God, here I have been professing my faith and now what do I say." He completely answered my question. He said "Janni, He may not be healed now but I have promised and I will follow through. You must continue to have faith even when the news gets harder." God always answers prayers but it is not always the timing we think it should be. God told us to persevere and have faith. God has promised us that Kole will be healed. God raised Lazarus from the dead, Jesus from the dead, the centurion' s little girl from the dead, he healed many from leprosy(yesturday's cancer), casted out demons, and so many more miracles. There is no reason why we should doubt that KOle will not be healed from the tumor that has grown. God can do anything at anytime. He has promised healing and we know it will be done.
Today was tough. I was trying to get on the plane and we had food issues. I was so stressed. I prayed for more strength. I was beside myself. I wish I could express in words how down and frustrated I was. Anyway, God revealed to Steve and I not to worry and stress. Kole is in his hands. It reminded me of the scriptures that God gave to me back in October. It was 2 Chronicles 20 with King Jehosaphat. God said it was his battle not yours.
God has revealed a lot of scripture to Steve and I. The miracle of the mother who chased around Jesus to have him heal her daughter who was demon possessed. She perservered in her faith. The disciples called her a dog because she followed them everywhere. She did not give up. Jesus healed her daughter because of her faith. I want to be like that mother. I will not give up my faith for what the doctors may say. God has told us that Kole will be healed. We know this because he will not break his promises.
TOday, God also revealed to Steve a scripture in Hebrews chapter 10. It is a call to perserverance. God continues to reassure us that he is with us. Verses 35-39 spoke to me. "So do not throw away your confidence, it will be richly rewarded. You need to perservere so that when you have done the will of God , you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while, he who is coming will come and will not delay. But my righteousness one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him. But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who beleive and are saved."
The whole next chapter is on faith. The bible is God's living word. I believe every word written in it. God speaks to us through his word. Thank you Lord for your words.
Thank you to all who prayed and are continuing to pray for Kole and our family. God is listening and answering always.
God Bless,
Janni and Steve

8 Comments:

At Saturday, February 10, 2007 9:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that God has given you so many scriptures to help you along the way. God's timing is perfect and when this miracle happens, it will be in God's timing and so many lives will be changed because of it. God never breaks a promise! Isn't it awesome that God picked you guys to do something so amazing through. He wants 110% faith from you both for a reason, faith that will not be shaken even for a split second no matter what news or sickness comes. His plan is awesome! It may not seem like it now but He knows the future. God Bless and I thank God for Kole's healing and the growth of your deep-rooted faith that God is growing in you guys.

 
At Sunday, February 11, 2007 12:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so loved and so thought of! Kole, Steve, Janni, and Jaelle you are in so many prayers from so many people, from so many places. May your faith remain strong. We love you guys so much - Brad and Christy Harsha

 
At Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keller Family, We are right there with you praying for nothing short of a miracle!! We are sending our love and prayers your way.

 
At Sunday, February 11, 2007 8:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spoke to a doctor about the little knowledge I know surrounding Kole's condition and he said to look into sulfar treatment (MSM or DMSO). The doctor said that it was accidently found by patients suffering with Crone's disease who also had brain cancer.

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 1:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Janni, Steve, Kole, and Jaelle We are so thankful for you and love you very much. Your faith and trust through good and difficult times is a witness for all of us. God is faithful. Last night I came across a verse in Psalm 112:7, "HE WILL HAVE NO FEAR OF BAD NEWS;HIS HEART IS STEADFAST," TRUSTING IN THE Lord. And then in verse 8 it says,"His heart is secure, he will have no fear; in the end he will look in triumph on his foes." I look at foes as being anything that gets us down which includes cancer or anything else that is attacking us. We are praying for you and are continuing to request prayer. May we continue to give God honor and praise.
Dad and Mom Sprunger

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kellers,

Keep asking God to strengthen your faith and keep you perservering in prayer. We are doing the same for you! I honestly don't think we can keep up the faith on our own in situations like this-it has to come from God. As humans we are so controlled by "man" and what he says. I know what the MRI showed, but if you would never have had it, you wouldn't even have known. God is so much more powerful than any news medical doctors can give us. We are completely agreeing with you for a miracle healing. Just think-the miracle will be all the more of a witness to God's power in the face of all the news you recently received. We can't wait to see it!

Love,
Matt, Kristi and Kaden Lora

 
At Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:26:00 PM, Blogger JWalker said...

You can count on us to continue to lift Kole up before our Lord. Just like King David, as long as he has breathe, we have a reason to hope. Whether the Lord decides to heal him or take him home, we know that He loves Kole more than we can even try. We know the Lord is sovereign above all. Love, J & K

 
At Saturday, February 17, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sit here at my desk at work and i wonder why things sometimes happen, but i have come to realize sometimes God let's things happen to test our faith and trust in him. I want to say I love all of you, and i am praying for KJ and i know in my heart Kole will be healed.

Love You All,
Big O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home